If you have limited counter space, use a cold press juicer with a small footprint. You can, on the other hand, choose to make room for the larger one. If you do a lot of juice at once, a cold press juicer with larger collecting cups/containers is ideal. It will take less time than continuing to transfer juice into larger containers every few minutes.
Best Cold Press Juicer in India
Hello guys, are you looking for the Best Cold Press Juicer in India, so you have landed in the right place. Here we will tell you some of the Best Cold Press Juicers in India that you will definitely like.
Having cold juices for breakfast not only gives you a fresh and healthy start to the day, but it also has a number of other advantages!
You'll feel great, and fresh fruit juice first thing in the morning really improves digestion and corrects your metabolism, which greatly aids in the reduction of body fat and protects against a variety of ailments.
True, fresh juices can fight dangerous illnesses like cancer. Furthermore, the high concentration of antioxidants detoxifies your body. Detoxification is eliminating all of the harmful toxins that have been collected in your body, and if you don't go to the gym on a daily basis or conduct early morning activities, then these cold-press juicers come in handy!
So, a cold press juicer is always a good purchase, and if you get the appropriate and Best Cold Press Juicer in India, it will enhance your entire health.
Top 5 Cold Press Juicer in India - Review & Buying Guide
1. Hurom H-AA Series Cold Press Slow Juicer
Hurom H-AA Slow Juicer is the best cold press juicer in India 2022 you will have. We ordered the Hurom H-AA Slow Juicer so that our reviewer could put it through its paces in her own kitchen. Continue reading for our complete product review.
This isn't a particularly nice appliance, but it's not unsightly either. It will look excellent on the counter if it is intended to dwell there, and it is available in black or white for those who like a modest appearance, or in rose gold for a touch of elegance.
There's no denying that this is a strong machine, despite the fact that it's referred to as a slow-speed juicer. The "slow" name refers to how slowly the auger rotates, but it's actually rather fast when it comes to crushing vegetables and collecting juice and pulp. We knew we were obtaining as much juice as possible since the pulp was barely moist. During operation, the machine is also quite quiet.
There's no denying that this is a costly machine. The brand has a long history of producing high-quality items, so it should endure for a long time, but it may be beyond reach for casual juicers. People who want to make juicing a regular part of their lives and want strong equipment that will last may be ready to spend the price.
- Because it weighs less and has a smaller, wavy form at the base, the Hurom H-AA Slow Juicer is simpler to store and move around the kitchen if you don't have enough counter space.
- The bottom design gives a greater grip. Unless correctly constructed, the double safety sensors do not allow for operation.
- It has a control lever that lets you adjust the amount of pulp, if any, in your juice. There are three strainers included: fine, coarse, and an ice cream strainer.
- If you want to cook soups or juice soft fruits, use the coarse strainer. Everything else goes in the fine strainer. The ice cream strainer should go without saying.
- It is a small juicer with a small footprint and a high RPM of 43, designed for juice extraction efficiency.
- There are fine, coarse, and ice cream strainers included.
- Tofu pressing was also provided.
- Juicing chamber holds 16.9 oz (500 ml) and has a silicon juice lid.
- best cold press juicer in India with a price range of 28000 in 2022
- A narrow feeding funnel necessitates additional preparation time.
2. Usha Nutripress (361S) 200-Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer
The unique Usha nutripress cold press juicer keeps the original flavour and nutrients of fruits and vegetables by squeezing and pressing them instead of grinding them like conventional juicers. Usha is the best commercial cold press juicer in India and the best budget cold press juicer in India.
The cold press juicer gives your body the most nourishment possible. Because of its low-temperature juicing and silent operation, it extracts more juice, nutrients, and flavour from vegetables and fruits. Juicing at a low temperature also extends the shelf life of the juice. In a matter of seconds, this slow juicer can produce a glass of fresh, pure juice. Make the most of your existence.
- With a titanium blade, it weighs 6.1 kg.
- 6 litres capacity with varied juicing options for hard vegetables and nuts.
- The dimensions of the appliance are 38.1 x 33.1 x 33.1 cm.
- The motor is strong and long-lasting, with a capacity of 200 Watts.
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene was used to create this polished piece.
- It uses a cold-pressed method to maintain the rich nutrients and vitamins found in fruits.
- Compared to previous models, it is capable of extracting more juice.
- The item is adaptable and can juice a wide range of fruits and vegetables.
- The juicer additionally has an unlockable safety lock mechanism system.
- By keeping the temperature low, the item extracts natural and healthful juices.
- Best commercial cold press juicer in India
- The motor speed (70 RPM) is rather fast.
- The feeding tube has a small diameter.
3. AGARO Imperial 240-Watt Slow Juicer
AGArO is the best budget cold press juicer in India to buy. To make your juice preparation task easier, you'll need a smart and powerful slow juicer with cutting-edge technology. You may have heard about Agaro previously but are unsure if it is worthy. So, read on for an Agaro Imperial 240-Watt Slow Juicer review that will help you understand its advantage over other famous juicers.
The Agaro Imperial 240-Watt Slow Juicer looks to be superior to many other related cold press juicers on the market today. This juicer has gained popularity due to its economical and strong cold press juicing technique at an affordable price.
If you're looking for the best cold press juicers, this one is worth a look. When it comes to characteristics like energy consumption, cost-effectiveness, and juicing performance, it competes with other goods in the same category.
China is where the Agaro Imperial 240-Watt Slow Juicer is created and manufactured. For more information on the product, read our in-depth Agaro Cold Press Juicers review.
- The Wide Feed tube is 74 mm in diameter, and the auger is larger.
- The whole body is made of BPA-free plastic.
- The most recent cold press technology is used to create nutrient-rich juice.
- A screw-shaped crushing auger.
- For easier functioning, the reverse function is offered.
- AC Induction Motor with 240 Watts of power and durability.
- It is simple to use and cuts down on the time required to create juices.
- Dense juice with nearly no air bubbles and no oxidation ensures the juice lasts longer.
- The pulp has been dried to improve juice extraction.
- Maximum torque generation for simple squeezing of frozen fruits.
- Juice with important nutrients and a natural flavour.
- The warranty term is reduced.
- Hestia and Kuvings have a shorter feeding tube.
4. Hestia Appliances - Nutri-Max Cold Press Juicer
If you are looking for the best cold press juicer in India for under 10000, then without a doubt it is Hestia Appliances Nutri-Max Cold Press Juicer. It has a 20-year history in the healthcare market and manufactures devices to improve people's overall health.
The firm specialises in healthy living equipment such as juicers, blenders, and egg boilers, and it has outstanding technological and innovative competence.
Hestia Nutri-Squeeze Cold Press Juicer is one of the brand's masterpieces that has helped thousands of people reverse diseases like diabetes, reduce weight, and enhance their complexion.
The juicer has a 200 W AC Induction motor and 100 per cent copper wire, which is suitable for extracting the most juice from fruits and vegetables. The product can operate indefinitely for 20 minutes without heating up.
- Largest feeding tube with a wide mouth, measuring 81 mm.
- Three strainers are supplied for juice, smoothies, and frozen fruit.
- When rotated at 46 RPM, the motor uses 240 Watts of electricity.
- For optimum performance, use the heaviest 16.34 mm auger with the smallest pitch of 2.4 mm.
- Plastic parts, electronics, and motors have the longest warranties of one, three, and ten years.
- The longest warranty period
- Juice of superior grade
- Efficient performance
- a long feeding tube
- Simple to clean
- Portability is reduced.
- Expensive product
5. Hurom H-100 Cold Press Slow Juicer
When you require fresh fruit and vegetable juice as part of your meal on a regular basis, investing in a strong juicer becomes essential. Given the vast array of goods available on the market, it might be difficult to select the best one. Let's take a look at the Hurom H-100 Cold Press Slow Juicer review to learn more about its superior features.
This product might be an excellent addition to your kitchen. It has been in the Indian market for a few years at a reasonable price. Customers like the Hurom H-100 Cold Press Slow Juicer because it offers an easy juicing technique and a speedier cleaning mechanism.
- The item is low in weight and has a polished appearance.
- It has measurements of 21.1 x 29.3 x 46.2 cm.
- The 150-Watt motor has a lengthy lifespan.
- The capacity of this branded juicer is 0.35 litres.
- The needed voltage to drive the motor is 240 volts.
- The cleaning process takes approximately 5 seconds thanks to quicker rinsing technology.
- It weighs 5.8 kg and is a lightweight juicer.
- This specific model is quieter than others.
- The product comes with a variety of strainers.
- It assures the juice's quality and the product's operation.
- The feeding tube on the juicer is rather short in comparison to comparable models.
- The stuff is pretty pricey.
Also Read: 5 Best Cold Press Juicer in India for 2022
Best Cold Press Juicers Buying Guide
Cold press juicers are juicers that operate at moderate rates of 110 or even less RPM (meaning revolutions per minute and also implies rotations are commonly completed in one minute around a fixed axis). In some situations, they are referred to as low RPM juicers, however cold press juicers are a far more fundamental term for this type of juice extractor.
What factors should you consider before purchasing a Cold Press Juicer?
The following are the most important factors to consider when selecting a cold press juicer:
Efficacy and Juice Container
As trite as it may sound, you usually get what you pay for. Cheaper juicers are less effective in extracting the most juice from the pulp. You'll wind up buying more fruits and vegetables, and in the long run, you'll pay more than the initial cost of the juicer. Investing in a high-end juicer upfront will pay for itself over time.
Most juicers come with a free juice container that is precisely constructed for the height of the juicer's spout to minimise spills. Juicing will be a messy endeavour if it does not come with a juice container.
Simple to clean and use
If you're constantly pressed for time, juicing shouldn't take long. Juicers with fewer components and a larger feeding tube will undoubtedly cut down on preparation and cleanup time. Smaller juicers, such as vertical masticating juicers and a few centrifugal juicers, are easier to use than horizontal juicers.
Juicers with no pulp ejection are the most difficult to clean and also the least efficient. It makes no sense if you're purchasing a juicer, which will require more time to clean up than the juicing process. It's also important to consider if the juicer you're buying is dishwasher safe. It will save you a lot of time.
High Pulp Yield and Simple Pulp Ejection
When choosing a juicer, it is also important to consider the pulp yield. Cold-press juicers generate a lot of pulp since it contains key minerals and improves the taste of your juice.
When buying a juicer, be sure it includes a pulp ejection feature. Cold press vegetable and fruit juicers already have their own pulp collecting sections that may be found either within or outside the machine. Outside pulp ejection systems eliminate the need to stop your machine, open it, and empty the basket before you can resume juicing.
It's critical to determine what kind of juice you're going to prepare before purchasing a juicer. If you intend to juice leafy veggies, look for a strong juicer. For juicing your green leafy veggies, look for a juicer with at least 400 watts of power. However, considering how much juice you want every day can assist you in selecting the best powerful juicer.
Another important factor to consider is the heat created by your juicer. Juicers that operate at a greater speed often generate more heat than juicers that operate at a slower pace. High heat will oxidise the fibres and nutrients in your fruits and veggies.
Are you seeking the best cold press juicer in India? You should get a Hestia Nutri-Squeeze Juicer because it's fantastic! Similarly, Hurom H-AA is another juicer that does a wonderful job at a moderate price. If you want to properly juice nuts and other hard food items without spending a fortune, the Usha Nutripress 361S is the ideal option.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often will you use it?
A few cold press juicers aren't designed to handle gallons of juice. Cold press juicers will almost certainly overheat or stop working. If you don't make juice on a daily basis, an inexpensive cold press juicer would suffice. However, if you want to juice more frequently in the future, whether at your business, at home, or elsewhere, you should invest in a more expensive machine.
What factors should you consider while purchasing a cold press juicer?
To properly juice green leafy vegetables, look for a juicer with at least 400 watts of power. You should also evaluate how much juice you need every day and buy a strong juicer accordingly.
Is it worthwhile to invest in a cold press juicer?
If you want to add additional vitamins and nutrients to your diet, investing in a cold press juicer for everyday use is definitely worth it (and all its immunity-boosting benefits).