Best Gaming Mouse in India Under 1000
Getting frustrated over the computer mouse is common nowadays and then you realise that oh well it’s not the fault of the poor little computer mouse. How can you expect it to perform like Gaming Mouse? when it is a normal mouse working at its full capacity.
That’s when you find out that you need a gaming mouse and not a regular one. Well if you reached here looking for a gaming mouse that fits your budget, you are in the right place. We have listed the key features of the 9 best gaming mice in India under 1000 rupees.
We have also attached a Buying Guide at the end for a better experience as well as made it simple for you to understand easily and choose the best gaming mouse for yourself.
9 best Gaming Mouse in India Under 1000 Rupees
1. Xmate Zorro Pro 2.4GHz Wireless Gaming Mouse
Xmate Zorro Pro Rechargeable 2.4Ghz Wireless Gaming Mouse with USB Receiver. The Built-in 600mAh lithium battery ensures battery life for 7 days on a single charge and 30 days on standby.
The LED light colour has 7 adjustable levels with the DPI change, which can please you as a gamer.
It is very much comfortable and great hand-feeling can be used for a long time without fatigue. It is definitely one of the best gaming mice under 1000 rupees.
- 6 mechanical buttons with different functions
- Four colour RGB breathing light cycle replacement. 4-type DPI rating controlled by touching the DPI button
- Excellent Performance with a 500Hz high polling rate ensures smooth movement offers reliable connectivity with smooth and responsive tracking
- Compatible with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/Win98SE/Win2000, Limited Mac OS support Works well with all major Computers/Laptop brands Asus, Dell, Hp, Lenovo, Dell, MSI and others
- Made of ABS plastic, leather collar, anti-skid scroll wheel, rubber finish with mechanical switches & 2.4GHz wireless bandwidth that stand up to tough gaming needs like FPS/PUBG/COD, etc
- 1-year warranty from the date of purchase
- Maximum 3200 DPI sufficient for normal gaming needs
- Futuristic and funky look
- Light Weight
- Smooth and responsive tracking
- 500Hz polling rate
- The design might look too funky for some
Also Read: 9 Best Gaming Laptops Under 80000 in India
2. Logitech G90 Optical Gaming Mouse
It is one of the most popular low budget and best gaming mice in India. It has delta zero technology with a 2500 DPI to provide you with a good gaming experience. This Gaming Mouse enables gamers to select between three different DPI settings as per their requirement.
This gaming mouse’s low 2-millisecond report rate provides you with a super speed performance so that your multitasking is more natural.
- Delta Zero sensor technology
- Comfortable ambidextrous shape
- In-game sensitivity switching
- 2-millisecond report rate
- Lightweight design
- Slick feet
- Fastest response per second rate at this price
- One-click DPI switch button (DPI range from 250 to 2500)
- Logitech's solid build
- Lightweight design
- Drag-and-drop customization
- No customizable buttons are available
Also Read: 10 Best Earphones in India Under Rs.1000
3. Redgear A-20 Wired Gaming Mouse
This is probably the best gaming mouse which you can get for under 1000 rupees.it is ergonomically designed for all grip styles. It offers full customization for all your gaming needs. RGB, macros, DPI, and key binds. Here are some of the most important selling features of this product.
- 7 programmable buttons for binds and easy to access
- On the Fly, DPI change up to 4800
- 1.8m braided cable and tough build quality which increases the durability of the mouse
- Extra Durable switches and build quality to increase the durability of the mouse
- Gaming Grade Sensor for quick movements and reflexes.
- A 1-year warranty is covered only against manufacturing
- The mouse has a very good design due to which holding it for long hours is really easy.
- The RGB on this mouse is truly amazing.
- It offers a DPI range of 200-4800 which will fulfil all gaming needs.
- Greatly built-quality and one-year warranty
- The weight of this mouse is on the heavier side than most of the gaming mouse
4. ABOTEK Warhammer GX950 Commander
This gaming mouse probably has the highest DPI in the under 1000 category. It is fast and comfortable to use for hours. The lightweight material facilitates easy movement while the rubber grips ensure perfect gripping.
- This mouse has intelligent connectivity, no need to code, plug & play WARHAMMER Quality
- DPI:1000/1600/3200/5400, Polling Rate:500Hz
- Ergonomic design and METAL BACKPLATE
- Forward key and back key; more convenient to scan the web page and files.
- Windows 98/ 2000/ ME/ NT / XP/ win 7/ win 8/ win 10/ Mac OS and other OS,plug & play
- On-the-Fly DPI Shifting 800-5400 DPI
- Great led light dual colours effect
- Durable and strong
- High-quality product
- No cons
5. Dragonwar ELE-G9 Thor Wired
This is the highest-selling mouse on Amazon under 1000 categories. Red gear is one of the best in the gaming world and this product is another marvel from them.
It is a Blue Sensor Mouse that comes with a Mouse Mat that provides optimum precision and customizable options.
It is designed to survive the most intensive gaming sessions, the mouse is made durable with a strong build. It features an ergonomic design for better grip and is suitable on almost any surface.
- Lightweight Gaming mouse for quick moves during your gaming sessions
- On the Fly Dpi Change 800/ 1600/ 2400/ 3200
- Extra Durable switches and build quality to increase the durability of the mouse
- Designed for All types of Grips and All types of Games.
- Driver Customization
- 6 control buttons
- 8 Programmable keys
- Cable length is 1.8 meters
- Warranty:- 1-year warranty is covered only against manufacturing defects, physical damage is not covered under warranty.
- The design is exceptional
- The performance is satisfying
- Robust wire and USB connector
- Great Build quality
- The RGB lighting is amazing
- So much for so less price
- Some gamers might say it's a bit heavy
Also Read: 7 Best Gaming Laptops Under 50000 in India
6. Zebronics Alien PRO Wired Gaming Mouse
Alien Pro is a USB powered gaming mouse that comes with a high-grade gaming sensor with 6 buttons. The mouse has a metal frame structure with Ergonomic rubber material for a better grip.
Zebronics Alien Pro comes with a DPI switch to toggle between (600/1200/1800/2400)DPI for different game settings. It has a smart energy-saving, smart scroll wheel, and high precision.
It claims to offer 5 million strokes of life with a DPI of 2400. If you are looking for a stylish gaming mouse in the budget segment, you can consider this.
- The mouse comes with 6 buttons
- DPI switch between 600/1200/1800/2400 DPI for a smoother gaming experience
- Alien Pro comes with a high-quality USB connector
- It has long durable braided cables
- 2400 DPI Gaming Sensor
- It has a high polling rate
- Ergonomic design
- Quality is great
- Smart energy saving
- The RGB looks amazing
- Great Design
- It is a bit bigger
7. MFTEK Tag 3 Wired Gaming Mouse
If you want a gaming mouse with cool looks then this is it. The mouse surface has been treated with special anti-slip and anti-sweat texture for enhanced grip and comfort for extra long gaming sessions.
This mouse is ergonomically designed so that it perfectly fits your hand. It prevents unnecessary strain on your hand to enable comfortable grip and pleasant use even during your longest games. The colour changes as you change the DPI which is a great help.
- The MFTEK does its job in microseconds
- This mouse is ergonomically designed and perfectly fits your hand
- Anti-sweat texture for enhanced grip
- On the fly DPI Change, 800-dpi blue, 1200-dpi purple, 1600-dpi red, 2000-dpi rose
- 6 keys support macro setting
- The braided cable gives a balanced look with the mouse itself
- 4 nice vibrant lighting effects for four dpi scales
- It provides a great grip yet even in a hot atmosphere
- Surfing Smoothness
- The L/R clicks are very smooth
- Great control,
- Great look and design
- A little heavier but won’t bother you
8. Redragon Gainer M610 Wired USB Gaming Mouse
This is one of the highest-rated gaming mice in India under 1000 rupees. It has a widened scroll wheel with a special ribbed protector to make mouse control easier.
The textured surface of the upper button reduces the risk of an accidental blind hit. It has 4 DPI levels which can be customised according to your needs.
- It is a LED-backlit gaming mouse.
- It has a max DPI level of 3200 (user adjustable 1000/1600/2400/3200 DPI).
- It has 6 programmable buttons including 2 customizable thumb buttons that allow adjusting the mouse for its user's needs.
- It has a high precision optical sensor with the option of the chosen level of DPI speed indicated by the colour of the scroll wheel.
- It features a specially invented Teflon formula that ensures excellent gliding.
- The shape and the place of the scroll wheel are optimal for simultaneous movements of the index finger from the left button to the wheel back and forth.
- Great build quality
- Good quality Teflon cable
- Amazing RGB feel
- Beautiful button textures
- Ergonomic design
- It is a bit heavy
9. Zebronics Zeb-Transformer-M Optical USB Gaming Mouse
Last but not least this is one the best gaming mouse available under 1000. This mouse comes with 6 buttons has a high optical sensor with a dedicated DPI switch that can toggle between 1000/1600/ 2400/ 3200 DPI.
It is designed to work on all surfaces and comes with a plug and play installation where no additional software is required.
It has breathing LED modes, a sturdy 1.8-meter braided cable and comes with a high-quality USB connector.
This premium gaming mouse is designed for gamers who want the perfect fusion of high DPI, precision gaming along LED lights.
- It is an Optical USB Gaming Mouse with 7 Colors LED Effects.
- It has High-Quality Button, High Precision and Gold Plated USB.
- It comes in an ergonomic design that provides comfort for long hours.
- It comes with six high-quality buttons with a high precision DPI gaming sensor.
- It has a dedicated DPI switch that can toggle between 1000/1600/ 2400/ 3200 DPI.
- It comes with dedicated forward and backward buttons making it convenient for gamers to toggle.
- It has a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- Ergonomic and grippy design
- Metal base allows smooth movement
- Long braided cable with strong USB connector
- Value for money
- Great RGB feel
- Sometimes input is not registered
How to Choose a Gaming Mouse?
You do not need to have in-depth knowledge about a gaming mouse and its working mechanisms to be able to choose a decent gaming mouse in your budget. However, you only need to keep a few things in mind before making your decision.
Firstly, you should know about the terminologies used in the product description section so that you can make an informed decision. Secondly, you should know a little about mouse ergonomics and finally, you should have a fixed budget so that you can compare it with other gaming mice within that budget.
Don’t worry, by just reading our following buying guide we are certain that you will be able to choose the best gaming mouse for yourself.
1.DPI (Dots Per Inch)
DPI is nothing but the measurement of the sensitivity of the mouse. It means if a mouse has a higher DPI rating then it requires less movement of the mouse to move the cursor on the screen from one point to another.
Basically, you can move the cursor to a greater distance by slightly moving your mouse. A mouse with a higher DPI rating can detect and react to smaller movements made by it.
However, a higher DPI isn’t always the best. That is why a gaming mouse has different sets of DPI levels and has buttons to switch between DPI settings on the fly while playing a game.
So, choose a gaming mouse with numerous DPI levels as it will give you a good gaming experience. Now it depends upon you which range of DPI levels you should choose.
However, if you do not have any prior experience with a gaming mouse then it would be wise to go with a low to medium-ranged DPI level mouse.
Polling rate simply means how often a mouse reports its position to the CPU. It is measured in Hz(hertz). If a mouse has a polling rate of 500Hz it means it reports its position 500 times to the CPU in 1 second.
The advantage of a higher polling rate is that it can decrease the lag that occurs between the physical movement of your mouse and the movement of the cursor that shows up on the screen.
The flip side of having a high polling rate is that it will use more CPU resources as the CPU has to know about the position of the mouse more often.
So, go with a gaming mouse that has a moderate polling rate as it will not affect the performance of the CPU that much. However, if you have a high-end CPU then you can certainly go with a high polling rate gaming mouse.
But always remember when you are shopping for a gaming mouse make sure it has fewer DPI and a high polling rate.
3.Optical Mouse vs Laser Mouse
The basic difference between an optical mouse and a laser mouse is the illumination source. An optical mouse uses an infrared LED light to illuminate the surface while a laser mouse uses a laser beam to do the same.
An Optical mouse does not work properly on a glossy surface while a laser mouse works perfectly on all surfaces. However, a laser mouse is more prone to acceleration than an optical mouse.
So, it all comes down to the hardware of the mouse and the surface you use it on. Also, make sure that you use an optical mouse on a cloth mousepad and use a laser mouse on a plastic mousepad or a mousepad that’s very thin (around 1.5 mm thick).
The best gaming mice have a lower DPI and high polling rate so choose your gaming mouse which meets the above criteria.
4. Cost of the Gaming Mouse
Investing in a good gaming mouse will save you a lot of trouble and time. Nowadays gaming mice and gaming keyboards are a necessity for professional gaming and competitive tournaments.
Before choosing a gaming mouse it is important that you should have a fixed budget range. This will make your work a lot easier as you can compare different gaming mice in that budget range.
We have listed down the best gaming mice below 1000 in the above-mentioned article. We hope that this article will help you to choose the best budget gaming mouse for yourself.
5. Wired vs Wireless
A few years ago wireless mice were not even considered for gaming purposes because they were not able to cope with the responsiveness needed for high speed and high reactive games.
However, in recent years wireless gaming mice have become as good as a wired gaming mouse which can satisfy the needs of a gamer.
So, you can go with any type of mouse which you are comfortable with. Wireless gaming mice are a bit costly therefore if you have a low budget, we recommend you to go with a wired gaming mouse.
Finally, we hope that you were able to find the best gaming mouse under 1000 for yourself. These are the 9 best gaming mice under 1000 in India which we could list for you. If you found the information on this article helpful, please do share it with your friends and family. Happy Gaming! Cheers.
Are you tired of reading and scrolled to the end? Well, we have made a video that covers the essence of this article of best gaming mice under 1000. Have a look Now!